< iStitch
Sunday, 29 January 2012
More Mystery SAL finishes





I continue to receive pictures of the Mystery SAL finishes and it never ceases to amaze me how beautiful and different each one is. The above finish is by Julia Z (no blog). Julia tells me she stitched 1*2 on 40ct natural Newcastle linen with Dinky Dyes number 33. The box is decor-mordant Folk Art 2805 cherry, decoupage and drawing. Such a lovely finish Julia.





The second beautiful finish is by Brenda of Time to Xstitch who also did a box finish. It is stitched on 40ct white linen with HDF Ocean Breeze. This is a birthday gift for Brenda's friend - some lucky friend eh?

Thank you to Julia and Brenda for allowing me to show their stitching here.


Sew a Mystery chart is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.


*****************************


I am a little behind with my Valentine offering - Sew I Love You. This has now been stitched and finished but I need to take a picture which has been a little difficult with the dark gloomy days. Please come back in a day or two as it should be ready for release really soon.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
Photobucket posted by Carol R at 14:58 | Permalink | Photobucket


3 Comments: