< iStitch
Tuesday 17 December 2013
Sew Advent SAL - Day 17




Day 17 of Sew Advent.
Band 17 is one third of the band between Dividing Bands 16 and 17 and is stitched in regular cross stitch - note the red accent stitches. Dividing Band 17 is stitched in Montenegrin.

Anyone have any progress pictures to share please?

*************

Last night I had a dream which started off with helping a Dutch lady to round up two chickens and the most strangest looking dog that had escaped from her garden but upon returning the said animals to her garden ... there on a garden table sat the most wonderful sampler I have ever seen. I asked her whether she had stitched it and she replied that she had stitched the bottom section - a pictorial scene featuring a lady and gentleman in period costume. The sampler was stitched on a very very fine linen with the most tiniest of stitches and had both colour and whitework sections. I can still see it in my mind's eye but I know it will disappear at some point - if only I could take a photo!   If only I could reproduce it!

Thanks for visiting
Take care



Labels:

 
|


2 Comments: