< iStitch
Sunday 20 March 2011
Anna Millet 1895 - finish!




This is my finish of Ann Millet 1895 - my SAL with Yuko. It is stitched on 48ct walnut ink dyed Gander linen with HDF OMG Red. I really enjoyed stitching this one and I have already lined up my next little red sampler - L.V. Paris.




Here is a closeup of the speciality stitches - click on the picture for an even closer look!




HDF silk threads now come on micro spools which I have placed in a pretty jar. I think they look like little sweets but without any calories!



The daffodils in my garden are now in full bloom. Can you see Tommy hiding behind the primroses?

Sew a Brown Bunny is stitched and almost ready for release - I just need to 'finish' it. There is also a freebie Easter chart over on my charts blog *here* or click on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.

And now to put a few stitches in Jane Rees who has been sadly neglected of late. I will post an update picture shortly.

Thank for visiting
Take care


Labels: , , ,

 
|


19 Comments: