< iStitch
Sunday, 6 March 2011
Anna Millet 1895 - WIP update

Click on the picture for a closeup view

Now that Yuko has re-started our Anna Millet 1895 SAL, I decided to put a few more stitches into my Anna. I am really enjoying this SAL although I am starting to worry slightly that I will not have enough thread to finish it! It is stitched with HDF OMG Red 1149; I thought I had 4 skeins which I had wound onto micro spools but I have now discovered that one spool is not OMG Red but Perfect Red 6217 which is an almost identical red. I have a mini on its way here but if anyone has a skein/micro/mini of 6SR OMG Red 1149 (08.08.10) that they are willing to part with, I would love to hear from you - my email address is on my profile. I have posted on the HDF forum but as yet no-one has offered one with that particular date. In the meantime, I will continue to stitch and be even more frugal than usual. I shall jump around too so if I have to use a different dyelot it won't all be in one place.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: , ,

Photobucket posted by Carol R at 12:22 | Permalink | Photobucket