< iStitch
Tuesday, 15 February 2011
Paris!


Kirby at the Eiffel Tower


The Rodin Museum


Rodin sculptures


Versailles



All pictures are clickable for a close-up view.
More pictures to follow!
Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels:

 
|


11 Comments:


  • On 15 February 2011 at 10:50, Blogger Unknown

    How wonderful photos you took in Paris!!
    I have been there when I was young, though couldn't take these beautiful photo as we Japanese always travel very busy!! lol
    Kirby is so pretty!

     
  • On 15 February 2011 at 11:43, Anonymous Anonymous

    great collage.
    still can't get over the beautiful weather.
    rain, rain, today.

     
  • On 15 February 2011 at 11:50, Blogger Rachel

    Wow! The pictures of Paris are amazing. It looks like you and Kirby had lots of fun.

    I wish we had an embroidery/cross stitch expo of that size in the US. Maybe we do and I don't know about it?! LOL

    Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

     
  • On 15 February 2011 at 12:50, Blogger Sylvia

    I love your collages - you got some wonderful photos.

     
  • On 15 February 2011 at 12:56, Blogger Lili

    so beautiful photos!

     
  • On 15 February 2011 at 16:02, Blogger angelasweby

    Fabulous photos Carol, I don't know why I bothered taking my camera, your pictures are good enough for me :>) Your eye for putting images together is amazing and Val's right, we must have had the best weather ever for a February day in France....haha!
    Angela xx

     
  • On 15 February 2011 at 16:56, Blogger Melissa

    How great that you're at the French Needlework Market! Thank you for all the wonderful photos of Paris. The weather looks fabulous for this time of the year!

     
  • On 15 February 2011 at 17:12, Anonymous Anonymous

    Beautiful pictures of the Eiffel Tower!

     
  • On 15 February 2011 at 20:25, Blogger Roberta

    Hi Carol, all of you pictures are wonderful, it looks like and sounds like (via Angela) you all had a great time.

    How many people approached you?? Curious minds want to know!!

    Glad you are all back safe and sound. Thank you for sharing the photos.

     
  • On 15 February 2011 at 22:44, Blogger Brenda

    Oh WOW!!! Those are some beautiful pictures and I know you had a blast!

     
  • On 16 February 2011 at 00:10, Blogger Dani - tkdchick

    Magnifique!