< iStitch
Friday 4 February 2011
IStitch Designs at the AEF




As you all probably know, I am off the Aiguille en fête in Paris next week. So ... for those of you who will also be there on Thursday - let's play a little game. I will be wearing a badge with my name on it - check out the above picture - the first 5 people to recognise me will be able to claim a free iStitch Designs chart (except for Sew Seasons). If you are a winner I will ask you for your name and email address and will contact you on my return to England to find out which chart you would like to receive. They will be others also wearing iStitch Designs badges so make sure it's me but do say hello to them as they can give you a clue to find me - description and clothing.

I look forward to meeting You!


Comme vous l'aurez toutes compris, je me rends à l'Aiguille en Fête la semaine prochaine, le jeudi exactement. A celles d'entre vous qui y seront en visite le même jour, je propose un petit jeu. Je porterai un badge à mon nom - regardez la photo - et les 5 premières qui me reconnaîtront gagneront une grille iStitch Designs. Si vous êtes parmi les heureuses élues, je vous demanderai vos coordonnées mail et vous contacterai à mon retour en Angleterre pour que vous m'indiquiez la grille de votre choix (à l'exception de Sew Seasons). Il y aura d'autres personnes avec un badge iStitch, arrêtez-vous et saluez-les à tout hasard, elles sauront peut-être vous donner un indice pour me trouver dans la foule.

A très bientôt,



Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels:

 
|


6 Comments: