< iStitch
Wednesday 2 February 2011
Love




Lili sent me a picture of her version of the Love freebie finished as a thread keep. The fabric is 32ct Light Mocha/Mushroom Belfast linen and the threads she used are WDW Whitewash and CC Secondhand Rose. Isn't this pretty? Thank you Lili for allowing me to post this.




I also stitched up the Love freebie on 35ct Brussels linen with HDF Perfect Red. I finished as a hanging pillow and the back has a teeny teeny heart. Not a great picture - it's much prettier in real life!

This Love freebie is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar and while you are there please take a look around as you may find a chart or two you like!



Driving home from a family lunch at the weekend I could not resist taking a picture of the sun shining through the clouds.

Not long now until my trip to Paris. I haven't been too well these past couple of days - I feel lightheaded/dizzy and I am hoping that this subsides in the next couple of days. I haven't been stitching which proves I must be unwell!

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels:

 
|


9 Comments: