< iStitch
Wednesday 23 February 2011
Not a trifling thing!




This wonderful needlecase was gifted to me by the lovely Angela. Although I know it is beautifully stitched on 40ct linen, I do not know what threads she used, maybe she will tell us? She added our initials on the front and inside the year and l'AEF (L'aiguille en fête) a perfect reminder of our French trip. Thank you Angela - I love it!




Just recently Andrea of The Craft Room stitched and finished the Love freebie from iStitch Designs. It is stitched on 32ct light sand Belfast linen with Atalie's Passion. Andrea's stitching and finishing are amazing so please check out her blog. Thank you Andrea for turning this little freebie into a work of art and allowing me to post it.




And yet another 'Love', this time stitched and finished by Dora (no blog). It is stitched on 30ct R&R Brownstick Brown with DMC 613 and CC Secondhand Rose and finished as a floss tag. Such a pretty stitch and finish - thank you Dora for allowing me to post your picture.

Click on the pictures for a closeup view.

The Love freebie is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar. I know that Valentine's Day has gone but it's never the wrong time to stitch for your loved one!

There are two new iStitch Designs in the pipeline - firstly one to celebrate the arrival of Spring - it has bunnies for those of you who love your bunnies and the other is Paris inspired. I need to stitch the models.


Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels:

 
|


8 Comments:


  • On 23 February 2011 at 13:22, Blogger Kate

    Lovely interpretations of your Love design. Fab needlebook too.

     
  • On 23 February 2011 at 14:40, Blogger Nancy

    Everything is just beautiful! I have been the lucky recipient of one of Angela's creations, and I know how beautiful and well finished they are!

     
  • On 23 February 2011 at 20:24, Blogger Dora

    What a beautiful needlebook!
    Looking forward to seeing your new designs in the near future.
    Thanks for posting my finish.

     
  • On 24 February 2011 at 01:35, Blogger Yuko

    What a beautiful purple shade needlebook this is!
    I know how beautiful Angela's work, this must be so beautiful, too!
    And how lovely she is to stitch your memory of Paris!

    And your freebie turned out so beautifully by talented ladies!
    I want to stitch your designs, too!!
    I need more spare time!!!

    Today I must start Anna!!!

     
  • On 24 February 2011 at 19:15, Blogger Brenda

    What gorgeous finishes!!!!

     
  • On 24 February 2011 at 20:04, Blogger angelasweby

    Carol, the two interpretations of your Love freebie are really pretty. They look so different just showing how versatile this little design is and how imaginative the stitchers :>)
    Thanks so much for saying such lovely things about the needle books I made for you and Valie :>)I have wanted to stitch this pattern for ages as I love the sweet saying. Also those soft delicate colours are wonderful. I used the recommended threads in this Little by Little design.
    Warm wishes Angela xx

     
  • On 25 February 2011 at 18:04, Blogger Andrea

    A gorgeous gift from Angela.

     
  • On 27 February 2011 at 13:41, Blogger Brigitte

    Oh my, what a gorgeous needlecase you've received from Angela. I know her stitching and finishing skills are a dream.