< iStitch
Tuesday 24 December 2013
Sew Advent SAL - Day 24





Day 24, and the final day, of Sew Advent SAL ... where did the past 24 days go to?

Band 24 is stitched in regular cross stitch. Dividing Band 22 is stitched in Long Arm Cross Stitch. 

I hope you enjoyed the SAL and are happy with your Advent Sampler. 

Please send me pictures of your finishes with details of fabrics and threads used together with a note of your blog so I can showcase your stitching here.

If anyone missed out on the SAL, the chart plus instructions is available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar. It will also be available from your LNS (US only) shortly. 

I take this opportunity of wishing all my readers and customers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

Thanks for visiting
Take care



Labels:

 
|


2 Comments: