< iStitch
Sunday 17 December 2017
Christmas freebie


A quick note to let you know that there is a Christmas freebie on the iStitch Designs page - there's a link of the sidebar. I didn't have time stitch a model so I am waiting for some lovely fast stitcher to get it done and allow me to post their finish.  Any one??


The iStitch Designs Red Band Sampler SAL 2018 starts on January 5. This is a 28 week SAL with the charts being sent out every Friday; the sections are quite do-able and leave time for your other stitching. Although it is stitched one over one on 28ct linen banding it can be stitched on any fabric in any colour. If you would like details please email me (email address can be found on my profile).

I take this opportunity of wishing all my readers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks for visiting
Take care
Carol





Labels: , ,

 
|


1 Comments: