< iStitch
Sunday 7 November 2010
iStitch Designs

In the past few weeks I have been sent pictures of finished iStitch designs. First up ....






... is Sew Spooky as stitched and finished by Michele of X Marks My Spot. Stitched on 28ct taupe linen with CC, WDW and DMC threads, Michele finished this as a wonderful pillow with an amazing backing fabric that compliments this design perfectly. There is a picture on Michele's blog so pop over and have a look.






Next up is Sew Nautical stitched and finished by Suzanne of Berkshire Cottage. Suzanne used a silk thread on a fabulous shade of blue linen and finished it as a 'heavy-weight'. Pretty finish - I love the tassels trim!





Lastly, but by no means the least, Lucy of Made By Me has taken sections of Sew Noel to produce some very pretty ornaments and there are more pictures on her blog showing the co-ordinating backing fabric.

A big thank you for Michele, Suzanne and Lucy for allowing me to show their stitching on here. If you have any finished iStitch designs you would like to showcase on here, I would love to hear from you. My email address is on my profile.

Sew Spooky, Sew Nautical and Sew Noel are still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar. There is also a new 2010 Christmas freebie available with any purchase.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: , , ,

 
|


1 Comments: