< iStitch
Tuesday 9 November 2010
Sew Blue pincushion and floss tag



Carol from Just Carol has kindly allowed me to showcase her version of Sew Blue. Stitched on 40ct flax Belfast linen with Babbling Brook Belle Soie Silk, Carol finished Sew Blue as a mattress pincushion. She also stitched part of the design which she finished as a matching floss tag. There are some more pictures of Carol's stunning finishes over on her blog. Thank you Carol for allowing me to show this here.

Sew Blue is still available free (with any purchase) *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.

I finished stitching my Travelling Stitcher SAL last night and will post a picture tomorrow. This afternoon I will start stitching up the model for Sew ABC - the latest iStitch design.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


7 Comments: