< iStitch
Thursday 22 December 2011
Four little reindeer ...




Four little reindeer ornaments and a tiny alphabet one for the children this year. One is missing - it is on my work table ready to be finished! These delightful little reindeers are freebies from Sharon's - It's Daffycat - blog and can be obtained by emailing Sharon.

Last night was my stitch group birthday (mine) and Christmas dinner and what fun we had! We exchanged Christmas gifts but I had the most lovely birthday gifts too. We always save our Christmas gifts under the actual day but I was allowed to open my birthday ones. I will show these off later but suffice it to say I was spoiled terribly so thank you ladies for my wonderful gifts and a most enjoyable evening.

I have been stitching on Jane Rees. I had forgotten how much I enjoy this one - Soie Surfine on 55ct Gander linen. I will take a WIP picture over the holiday.


Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels:

 
|


15 Comments: