< iStitch
Thursday 1 December 2011
Sew a Mystery framed!




Cindy (no blog) has sent me a picture of her version of Sew a Mystery that she recently got back from her framer. Cindy tells me she used a mystery 30ct linen from her stash that she sprayed with walnut stain. Her thread is Fragrant Cloves from Sampler Thread. a very beautiful version Cindy - thank you for sharing.

If you are behind with this SAL, please note that it finishes on December 10 and after that date no charts will be sent out.

Sew a Mystery chart is available *here* or click on the CHARTS button on the sidebar if you missed out on the signups for the SAL



*****************************


I have been stitching my Christmas ornaments - only two more to go and then I will have a marathon finishing day. I've also made a small start on a new design (it has no name as yet) which I hope to release shortly. It is stitched with a wonderful HDF silk thread called 'Gigi's Christmas' and I may show a sneak peek in a day or so. There will also be a new freebie for Christmas so keep checking back.

It's an awful day here today; dark, gloomy and raining heavily - I really need some warm sunshine!

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,