< iStitch
Wednesday 9 November 2011
Part 2 C Mon Monde SAL





I was a little behind with Part 2 of the C Mon Monde SAL as Part 3 was due out on Monday but my weekend was extremely busy with the Mystery SAL and on Monday we went to the cinema to see In Time starring Justin Timberlake. However I managed to catch up yesterday and duly sent my picture off; back came an acknowledge but no Part 3! It turns out that Virginie was away at a show and no Part 3s have been despatched and hopefully they will be sent out either today or tomorrow. I hope we get a little longer to produce Part 3 as I am working tomorrow and Friday. Instead of putting four cross stitches for the red and white berries I used Rhodes stitches and very pretty they look too. Click on the picture for a closeup view.

It's another dark and gloomy day here in south east England - it's going to be a very long Winter.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels:

 
|


9 Comments: