< iStitch
Friday 4 November 2011
Mystery SAL finish!




Part 8 of the Mystery SAL has been released today and the above picture shows the finished box top. The chart comes with the initial area left blank and a Sajou alphabet chart to enable insertion of any initial you choose. Please note there is no W in the alphabet but turn the alphabet chart upside down and the M becomes a W! If you have not received the chart and you think you should have, please email me. My email address on my profile. Once I receive a picture of the finished design, I will immediately send out the bonus pin pillow chart to you - no waiting involved.




This picture shows the inside of the finished box with the bonus pin pillow. I have prepared a 'finishing tutorial' which you can find by clicking on the TUTORIALS button on the sidebar.

For those who missed out on signing up for the SAL the chart, Sew a Mystery, will be available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.

I hope that all the people who took part enjoyed my first SAL.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


12 Comments: