< iStitch
Friday 21 October 2011
Part 7 - Mystery SAL




Part 7 of the Mystery SAL is released today. If you have sent me a picture of Part 6 and not received Part 7, please let me know as my spreadsheet tells me that the chart has been sent to all those entitled to it.

There is only one part remaining now and is due for release on November 5 but there is also a bonus pin pillow chart for all those who complete the design and send me a picture.

If you missed out of signing up for the SAL the chart will be released at the end of the SAL so please keep checking back here or join the mailing list for notice of the release. Just email me (email address on my profile) to sign up. In the meantime, please check out my other designs *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar. You will find free patterns for the taking and patterns free with a purchase.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


6 Comments: