< iStitch
Tuesday 22 November 2011
A Mystery finish!




Natalia of Koala's Needlework sent me these pictures of her beautiful finish of Sew a Mystery. Stitched 1*2 on 36ct Vintage Powder Lilac linen with Eggplant thread (both hand-dyed by Nina) Natalia mounted her lovely stitching on this gorgeous wood box.



She lined her box with a co-ordinating cotton fabric. Isn't this a wonderful finish? I know that Natalia stitched the SAL twice so I am looking forward to seeing her second finish. Thank you Natalia for allowing me to post here.

If you have a finish that you would like to share please send it to me.

Sew a Mystery is now available to purchase *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.


******************************



I have finished stitching the C Mon Monde SAL but it's too dark and gloomy here to take a picture today. I am not sure what my 'final' finish for this one will be although I am thinking of framing it for a Christmas gift.

I am now working on Christmas ornaments which I will show as soon as they are finished.


Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


6 Comments: