< iStitch
Monday 21 July 2014
*NEW* Sew Cherished





Sew Cherished is to be released at the St Charles Market next month. It is stitched on 48ct raw Gander linen with Au Ver a Soie 2925 and Blanc Optique and finished as a pin pillow.

Stitching Pretty  has exclusive rights to distribute this pattern in the US. I will deal with the UK/Europe myself. I will be adding a list of the US shops that stock my designs both on here and to the iStitch Designs Facebook page *here* shortly. If your LNS is not on the list please ask the shop owner to contact Michelle at Stitching Pretty.

Thanks for your continued support!






I managed to catch up with my stitching of the Randje per week SAL and have also added my daughter Nicola's name to the sideband. This SAL is now half way done and it measures 19½" so far. It is stitched 1*1 with AVAS 2926 and 161 - the banding is 30ct. Two new bands were released last weekend and I have part-stitched these.

Now the sun is out and I should be in the garden...

Thanks for visiting - take care



Labels: ,

 
|


1 Comments:


  • On 21 July 2014 at 14:38, Blogger Robin in Virginia

    Sew Cherished is fabulous, Carol! Looking forward to adding it to my collection. Your progress on the Randje Band Sampler is awesome.

    Enjoy your week!

    Robin in Virginia