< iStitch
Wednesday 14 May 2014
Randje per week - Week 19



Click on the picture for a closeup view


I have now caught up on my Randje per week SAL after falling behind last week. Bands 37, 38, 39 and 40 are now stitched with two new bands being released this coming Friday night/Saturday morning. 

I have also stitched a bit on Carol's Band and I will post a picture as soon as I take one. I finished stitching a new iStitch Design - Sew Darling and two pieces for the iStitch Design exchange. Yes two pieces - I had one person drop out after partners had been allocated! These 3 pieces need to be finished and, as I also have a couple of Christmas ornaments to be finished, it will be a marathon finishing session once I get started! 



Click on the picture for a closeup view


It was a lovely day today so we decided to take dear sweet Hector for a walk and for a change we collected him in the car and drove to Walmer Castle car park and then walked him along the coastal path to the Zetland Arms. He wasn't overly keen on the car ride - maybe a car ride mean a visit to the vet but he was extremely happy once he was out of the car and thoroughly enjoyed his walk!

Thanks for visiting
Take care



Labels: ,

 
|


3 Comments: