< iStitch
Thursday 27 March 2014
Works in progress





Since having leg surgery I have spent a lot of time with my leg elevated and needle in hand! This is Carol's Band stitched 1*1 with HDF Magpie Tears 2349 on a white 30ct linen banding with a lacy edging. 


Click on picture for a closeup view

This is band 25 from Randje per week SAL *here*. This is a free, Dutch, year long SAL and I think there are now over 2000 members! As I do not like band 26 I have decided to omit it although I may yet substitute it - who knows? It's nearly time to add my late mother's name on the downwards sidebar. 


Click on picture for a closeup view


Léontine Chatelard 1898 by Meriem Chavet of Couleur Tourterel gifted me this lovely chart which I decided to stitch 1*1 on 40ct silk gauze with Soie Surfine. The scissors by M Roulot of Nogent which are showing through the gauze are 3½" so you can see how tiny this sampler is. 


I have been wondering whether or not to host an iStitch Design exchange. A few people have shown a little interest but, at the moment, not enough. You will need to stitch and finish any iStitch Design and send it to your partner. It does not have to be a purchased chart (but feel free to buy one ;-)) as there are some free charts available *here*.  Look for the freebies link on the sidebar. It will be up to the individual whether or no to send extras so please remember if you send extras you may not receive any back! Please leave a comment or email me (my email address is on my profile) if you are interested.



The weather is slowly improving here on the south east coast of the UK - a little sunshine but with a cool sea breeze - the downside of living near the sea. 

Thanks for visiting
Take care 



Labels: , , , , ,

 
|


7 Comments: