< iStitch
Sunday 2 February 2014
Randje per week - week 5



Click for a closeup view


Late on Friday evening came Week 5 (Bands 11 and 12) of the Randje per week SAL. I stayed up so I could have a look at the new bands and then settled down on Saturday afternoon to stitch them. I also continued stitching my grandmother's name, DOB and DOD down the right hand side.  I am really enjoying this SAL and you could too as it's not too late to join in. See *here*  I think there are over a 1000 participants now!





Dora (no blog) sent me a picture of her finish of Sew Advent. It is stitched on 40 count linen using DMC B5200, 321, and 520. A lovely finish Dora - thank you for sharing!

If you have a Sew Advent or, indeed, any iStitch Design you wish to share please email me a picture together with details of fabrics and threads used and a link to your blog if you have one. My email address is on my profile. You can also share your iStitch Designs stitching on the Facebook page *here* 


I have also been stitching up the model of a new iStitch Design and I may show you a sneak peek in the next day or so. I am using HDF's Baneberry - such a pretty colour - but this can be stitched with your favourite variegated thread. 

Thanks for visiting
Take care



Labels: , ,