< iStitch
Sunday 26 January 2014
Randjes SAL Bands 9 and 10





Bands 9 and 10 for the Randje SAL were released at mid-night (Dutch time), 11pm UK time on Friday evening. I stayed up to see them but stitched them yesterday afternoon. It's nice to see some curves! I have stitched my grand-mother's name, DOB and DOD sideways on the band and next will be my mother's name. I am really enjoying this SAL and it's not too late to join. Go *here*  and leave a comment that you would like to join and Simone will add you. The charts are all there - just click on the Randj per week button in the top right hand corner. I warn you it is very addictive ...





Andrea of The Craft Room has agreed that I can show her stitch and finish of iStitch Design's Snow freebie. It is stitched on 32ct Kiwi Illusions Little Boy Blue Belfast linen with DMC White and Crescent Colours (now Classic Colorworks) in red. Such a pretty finish - thank you Andrea for allowing me to post it here. 

Snow freebie is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar and then the Freebie button on the sidebar of iStitch Designs blog.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


3 Comments: