< iStitch
Sunday 19 January 2014
Randje per week SAL Week 3 and more!



Click for a closeup view


This is week 3 of my Randje per week SAL. If you check this against week 2 post you can see that this is actually version 4! I left only 2 spaces between the bands and thought it looked a little crowded so I turned the band upside down and started again leaving 3 spaces. I am now quite happy with this version and will add to it each weekend when the pattern is released by Simone. You can also see 3 letters - ETH - have been added to the side band - these are the first 3 letters of my grandmother's name. I have posted about my grandmother before - can you remember her full name?

For further information of this SAL go *here*






Jane of  Jayne's Stitching Tales sent me a picture of her beautiful finish of Sew Advent. It is stitched on 28ct natural linen band using DMC threads. Thank you Jayne for sharing your Sew Advent.

If you have a Sew Advent, or indeed, any iStitch Designs finish, please send me a picture together with a note of fabric and threads used and a blog link if you have one. My email address can be found on my profile.

Thanks for visiting
Take care



Labels: , ,

 
|


5 Comments: