I took a quick snap of these ornaments with my iPhone before I gave them to the children so sorry for the awful picture. I had the idea of using the wood spools months ago and set to designing the bands for them. They are stitched 1*1 on 1¼" line banding using threads from my stash. I was originally going to put charms on one side and the bells on the other but putting bells on both sides made the balance better. I backed the stitched banding with iron on interfacing and then joined the bands covering the join with a tiny length of trim. The children were pleased to think that these are the only 6 in the world!
There are two new iStitch Designs and I need to stitch the models so I guess that's what I shall be doing in the next few days.
I hope everyone had a good Christmas and wish you all a very Happy New Year.
Thanks for visiting