< iStitch
Saturday 28 February 2015
Sew Stitching Soothes the Soul





Now available - Sew Stitching Soothes the Soul!

The stitch count is 137 x 87 and it is stitched 1*2 on 48ct antique white Gander linen with NPI silk thread 747 (DMC 823). The wood tray is available *here*

Now that this pattern has been released at the Nashville show I can now release it for purchase *here*  or click on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.


**************************




Kirby and I went to the Aiguilles en fête needlework fair in Paris earlier this month. Unfortunately I didn't take too many pictures at the show although here is one of M Roulot of the wonderful Nogent scissors! I  was a little disappointed with the show this year as it was more for fabrics and quilting than stitching but we had a fun time and I will post some sightseeing pictures later but in the meantime here is one showing that we left a lock on the famous Bridge of Locks near the Notre Dame!




Thanks for visiting
Take care




Labels: , , , ,

 
|


3 Comments:


  • On 28 February 2015 at 22:39, Blogger Marie

    Lovely new design, Carol.

    I love the scissors that Kirby is holding.

    My husband and I left a lock on the Love Lock Bridge in Cologne, Germany (not one as fancy as yours though). If I ever make it back to France I must leave one there as well.

     
  • On 1 March 2015 at 13:06, Blogger Maggee

    That is a lovely new design! The tray looks very nicely done also. Too bad the show in Paris didn't have more cross stitch. Maybe quilting is popular now because it is COLD!

     
  • On 22 June 2015 at 13:49, Blogger Unknown

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.