< iStitch
Saturday 13 December 2014
Sew Advent 2014 - Day 13




Day 13 of the Sew Advent 2014 was sent out today and shows that Hearts are Merry! I am getting great feedback on this one. There are now very limited spaces so if you still are deciding whether or not to join now is the time to do so. Just email me (email address on my profile) and let me know your regular email address to receive the charts and your Paypal address if different. The cost is US$12.






Marijke of Atelier Steekjes & Kruisjes has posted this picture on her blog *here* scroll down. This is Sew The Sampler Guild which was a design I did especially for The Sampler Guild. This pattern is still available *here*. You can change the TSG at the bottom and insert your own initials or the initials of a friend or relative.  I love how Marijke has changed the colours to red and blue and finished in the tray. I think these trays are available from her online store.

Don't forget to visit iStitch Designs Facebook page *here* to see the wonderful versions of Sew Advent 2014

Thanks for visiting
Take care



Labels: ,

 
|


2 Comments: