< iStitch
Wednesday 24 December 2014
iStitch Designs- Sew Advent 2014





iStitch Designs Sew Advent 2014 SAL finished today and here is the finished result. I had intended to put a silver mistletoe charm where the snowflake charm is but unfortunately it was too big!  I hope that the participants enjoyed the SAL. There are pictures of iStitch Designs Facebook page *here*  so please go take a look.

This design will be available to purchase shortly. I need to 'finish' and take a better picture for the frontsheet although if you would like to stitch this over the Christmas period and would really like this pattern now, please email me (my email address can be found on my profile). I will need your regular email address to receive the chart and your Paypal address. The cost is US$12

I take this opportunity of wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Thanks for visiting
Take care



Labels: ,

 
|


5 Comments: