< iStitch
Friday 29 April 2016
Has it really been over a month?




Has it really been over a month since I posted? I do not know where the time goes to - however did I find time to work full-time?

I went to Stitch-n-Bitch on Wednesday evening and my friend Caroline showed me that she had stitched and finished Sew An Easter Needleroll for her grandson Ned to remind him of spending Easter with his grandparents! This is stitched and finished beautifully - well done Caroline! 

My apologies for not posting the finishing tutorial for the needle roll. I forgot to take pictures when I finished my model and so had to stitch another design. I took step-by-step pictures and then messed up so I've have to stitch another. Luckily I was able to fudge my mess-up. I have nearly finished re-stitching yet another so hopefully it won't be too long for the tutorial to be ready. 

I've also been busy working on a few new designs and so models need to be stitched.

Thanks for visiting and I hope to post a little more frequently - maybe with a few sneak peaks?
Take care



Labels: ,

 
|


1 Comments: