< iStitch
Saturday 14 May 2016
iStitch Designs




I received the above picture from my US distributor Michele at Stitching Pretty showing a compilation of four older iStitch Designs which she takes to trade shows. Isn't this pretty? All of these charts are still available *here* or click on the CHARTS button on the sidebar. Michele also tells me that Sew Rosie has made the Needlework Retailer magazine's new issue! I'm hoping she will scan the relevant page for me to see.

Thanks for visiting
Take care and have a good weekend


Labels:

 
|


4 Comments:


  • On 14 May 2016 at 22:58, Blogger Robin in Virginia

    Wow, what a neat way to have stitched those four designs! Congratulations on Sew Rosie being featured in the retail magazine. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Carol!

     
  • On 18 May 2016 at 00:06, Blogger Brenda

    I have to agree with Robin! That is such a great way to display 4 designs all together! And congratulations on Sew Rosie being featured in a magazine! I hope she does scan it in for us all to see it featured!

     
  • On 14 June 2016 at 16:44, Blogger Marie

    De délicieux travaux de broderies,j'ai beaucoup admiré,!
    Fin et délicat!
    Félicitations
    Amicalement de France
    M C

     
  • On 15 November 2016 at 15:35, Blogger Unknown

    This is beautiful. I like the idea. Diana