< iStitch
Tuesday 7 March 2017
A gift and SAL update





I received the above gift from the lovely Brenda of Time to XStitch

The fabric is the most gorgeous stitching pouch in which my Blue Band Sampler is residing at present. The sled is at the moment is displayed on my desk and I cannot wait until next Christmas to display it properly! I tried to get some on these little sleds on my last trip to the states but Michaels or Hobby Lobby didn't stock them and neither did the only needlework shop I visited. I am wondering how much the postage would be to get them sent to me?? Thank you Brenda for the most beautiful gifts.

iStitch Designs Blue Band Sampler SAL is well under way. The model is almost finished; the weekly charts are done but I need to print them out and check them. There are still a a few spaces left if anyone is interested. Just email with your email address and PayPal address if different. The cost is US$15. There is a new Facebook page for the SAL *here* 


Thanks for visiting
Take care
Carol


Labels: , ,

 
|


1 Comments: