< iStitch
Saturday 13 January 2018
iStitch Designs - Red Band Sampler SAL

iStitch Designs Red Band Sampler SAL started on January 5 so we are now into Week 2 of the SAL. I made a collage of those people who posted pictures of Week 1. 



The top left hand picture on collage 1 is by my grand-daughter Meg who has chosen to stitch in AVAS silk thread in a deep navy blue (1426) and gold (2243) for her accents. I am so proud that she and Kirby enjoy stitching and we often have a stitching day when time permits. Meg is busy studying at Uni and Kirby works in a doctor's surgery so it's not always convenient to get together but we try. Kirby is still working on her Blue Band Sampler but is planning on stitching them together. Picture below. 




A lot of participants are using various shades of red thread but a few are trying other colours. It's difficult to say which colour choice I prefer as they are all very beautiful.  Click on the pictures for a closer look.

There are still a few spaces available on this SAL so if you are interested in joining us please email me (you can find my email address on my profile). Let me know you email address and I will send you the information email showing the cost of the SAL and where you can purchase the beautiful linen banding.



Kirby's Blue Band Sampler stitched in Caron Lollipops with the accents stitched in HDF (Hand Dyed Fibers) Nisse.  

Blue Band Sampler Part 1 & 2 (plus bonus charts) is now available to purchase *here*


Thanks for visiting
Take care
Carol 












Labels: , ,