< iStitch
Tuesday 8 January 2008
No stitching!








I thought that when I retired I would have more time for stitching ... mmmnn not so it seems!  Having family round for lunch on Sunday I could not settle to sit and stitch - too much of playing hostess.  On Monday, my daughter asked me to go out shopping with her so by the time I got home it was time to prepare dinner and thereafter clear up so by the time I sat down I was so tired I slobbed out in front of the tv to watch the soaps.

Today I had to collect my new mobile (cell) phone so by the time I ran the hoover round, drove to Folkestone, collected the phone, did some shopping - food not stitchy stash :-(  I then drove home to find Ken had come home from work early and so it was dinner preparation etc etc.  Tomorrow I have visitors due but they are a couple of my stitching group so at last I will be able to make a few stitches! And then tomorrow evening the family are all going out to see Aladdin at the Marlowe Theatre in Canterbury.  

So no stitching photos today but I thought you might like to meet Hector, my daughter's dachshund.  Isn't he cute? He was not very keen on the 'Santa's Little Helper' suit and absolutely hated the elf hat which he shook off immediately after the photo was taken.  He is coming up for his first birthday and is absolutely spoiled rotten.

Take care
Carol
 

 
|


2 Comments: