< iStitch
Monday 4 January 2010
Two Quakers




This is Deb's Emblem of Love RR with three sections stitched. Deb chose a pink linen with a selection of threads leaving us to decide which threads we used for our section. I do not usually stitch on such a colourful fabric so I found this quite a challenge.




A close-up of the section I chose to stitch. I am trying to pick a different section on each one but this doesn't always work out towards the end of a RR. I apologise for the poor pictures - I think they actually look slightly better if you click on them to enlarge. It's very dark again today.




And now an update on Beatrix and, as you can see, I am nearly there! There was no stitching for me over the weekend as we had visitors but I will get back to it later this afternoon. Why did I leave that large motif at the top? I am now determined to finish this before I start anything new. There will be rejoicing when this one is finished!

Thank you to all who have suggested names for the latest iStitch chart. There are a couple that have caught my eye but I have not yet decided on a final name.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


14 Comments: