< iStitch
Monday 8 February 2010
Alphabets à ... update


Click on picture for a close-up view

I am really enjoying stitching Alphabets à ... it's so tiny and delicate despite being stitched 2*2 on the 48ct Gander linen with the Soie Surfine thread - the side measurement is slightly under 7". There are two sets of 'patterns' to be stitched under the B and the rest of the top alphabet before I can move on to C. I have no idea why there is no x,y,z in the lower left corner!

I have chosen both fabric and thread for the new iStitch design although, of course, I may yet change my mind once I start stitching. I am also working on the hem-stitch tutorial which is proving difficult as I just cannot get good clear pictures of the steps involved. Please be patient - it is on it's way!

I had planned a shopping trip to day but, once again, it's raining heavily so I'll stitch instead.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


14 Comments: