< iStitch
Wednesday 3 February 2010
iStitch finishes



Firstly, a beautifully stitched Sew Red from Françoise from Belgium who tells me she stitched this with a silk floss of tentaculum, colour Nikki on a Belgian linen 13pt, blanc cassé. Isn't the thread a gorgeous colour? I am wondering how Françoise is going to finish this. Talking of gorgeous, check out those 'to die for' scissors which are handmade by an old French craftsman. I know I am on a 'stitch from stash' year but surely scissors don't count and I think that I really N-E-E-D a pair of these scissors. Thank you for sharing with us Françoise.




Secondly, a really pretty version of a Sew In Love pillow stitched and finished by Barb. Thank you too Barb for sharing your stitching with us.

Both charts, Sew Red and Sew In Love are available on my charts blog *here* or click on the CHARTS button on the sidebar. Sew Red is available free with the purchase of any chart. Sew In Love would make an ideal gift for Valentines Day which is fast approaching but, with instant download of the chart, you still have plenty of time to stitch this for your loved one!



Last, but certainly not least, Anita of Little Stitches sent me three spools of Sulky thread as a belated Christmas gift in three pretty shades, from L-R, Caramel Apple, Forever Green and Antique Christmas in 30wt which is ideal for stitching 1*2 on a high count fabric or 1*1 on 32ct fabric. I can't wait to give these threads a try. Thank you Anita - your thoughtful gift is much appreciated.

I am still stitching on Alphabets à... and I am enjoying it immensely. It must be time to show you a picture so I will take one later today so come back tomorrow to see my progress.

Thank for visiting
Take care

Labels: , ,

 
|


8 Comments: