< iStitch
Tuesday 19 January 2010
A sneak peek!


Here is a 'sneak peek' of the latest iStitch chart called 'Sew Patchwork' which will be released in a couple of weeks time. Or are you ready for it now?

Yesterday's post of 'scissors' brought a few guesses as to which pair of scissors I purchased myself. It was the miniature golden Elizabeth 1 by Kelmscott Designs which measure a tiny 2½" and have sweet little roses entwined on the handles. I will not use them for cutting - they are for show only!

It's a 'new start' for me today but I have to decide whether to stitch the model for Sew Spring or 'Alphabets à ...' by Bleu de Soie. I purchased some beautiful threads from Antonella over at HeartStitch Designs, one of which, Watermelon, is a really pretty thread of pinks and greens and should make an ideal choice for Sew Spring. The fabric I have chosen is a 36ct Edinburgh linen in rue green so I am not sure whether or not the greens in the threads will disappear into the fabric so I may have to change the fabric to an antique white or white or choose another thread. If I decide to go with 'Alphabets à ...' it will be a deep red Soie Surfine on 48ct creme Gander linen. Check back tomorrow to see my choice!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


11 Comments: