< iStitch
Saturday 16 January 2010
She's ready to travel!
DRAW NOW CLOSED - I WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER TOMORROW,
SATURDAY JANUARY 23




The Travelling Sisterhood is now ready to move on to pastures new. She arrived with me in October last year and I certainly did not expect her to stay so long but, here she is all stitched, although yet to be 'finished' into a final form - maybe a pinkeep or a flatfold - I haven't decided. As you can see I added 'Travelling Sisterhood - January 2010' at the bottom. I'm not overly keen on her nose - it looks a bit odd to me so I will probably redo this!

If you want to know more about her journey go *here*.

And now I need to have a draw to see where she will visit next. If you are interested is joining this elite group of stitchers, please leave a comment (on this post only) together with an email address if it is not shown on your profile. You have until mid-night (GMT) on Friday, January 22 to enter.

Thanks for visiting - have a great weekend
Take care

Labels:

 
|


83 Comments: