< iStitch
Tuesday 27 October 2009
The Sisterhood visits the UK!



I am honoured to join the Sisterhood! Sara emailed me last week to say that she had pulled my name out and today this lovely chart arrived here. I am sure most of you know about the Sisterhood but for those of you who don't this is her journey:

Harmien in the Netherlands (November 3, 2007)
She sent it to Lili in France (June 17, 2007)
Who sent it to Barbara in Malaysia (June 25, 2007)
Who sent it to Tessa in Australia (July 16, 2007)
Who sent it to Lizzy in the North Carolina, US (February 26, 2008)
Who sent it to Barbara in the Netherlands (March 11, 2008)
Who sent it to Sarah (no blog) in Ohio, US (April 11, 2008)
Who sent it to Anna in Pennsylvania, US (May 28, 2008)
Who sent it to Wendy in Ontario, Canada (July 4, 2008)
Who sent it to Sue in Michigan, US (August 2, 2008)
Who sent it to Jennifer in Pennsylvania, US (September 2, 2008)
Who sent it to CJ in Texas, US, (October 25, 2008)
Who sent it to Claire in Nova Scotia, Canada (January 20, 2009)
Who sent it to Kathy in Arizona, US (February 18, 2009)
Who sent it to Carol in Indiana, US (March 15, 2009)
Who sent it to Carolyn in California, US (May 20, 2009)
Who sent it to Sharon in Oklahoma, US (August 8, 2009)
Who sent it to Jill in Minnesota, US (August 19, 2009)
Who sent it to Sara in North Carolina, US (September, 2009)
Who sent it to CarolR (me) in Kent, United Kingdom (October 27, 2009)
Who sent it to ???????

Despite it's worldly travels, the chart is in great condition and I will take a working copy so it stays in such shape. Each member of the Sisterhood has signed and dated it and left a comment. I hope I can live up to the honour of being a member of such an elite group!

Don't forget to visit my 'Charts blog' - (there's a direct link button on my sidebar) - Sew Red, Sew Blue and Sew Autumn charts are still freebies but there is a small charge for Sew Noel.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: , , , , ,

 
|


15 Comments:


  • On 27 October 2009 at 12:34, Blogger Shari

    I have been watching the progress of this & would love to have a chance if you are continuing the travel of this pattern!!!!
    also, I kitted up all 3 of your freebies yesterday & hope to start at least one of them today!

     
  • On 27 October 2009 at 13:23, Blogger JillMN

    Congrats and welcome to the Sisterhood! I see you don't have a date for me. It was August 19 that I received it in the mail. Have a great day!

     
  • On 27 October 2009 at 13:54, Blogger Nic

    Oh, congratulations on joining the Sisterhood - I look forward to seeing your 'take' on this chart!

     
  • On 27 October 2009 at 14:09, Blogger Berit

    Now, you see, I had heard of The Sisterhood but didn't know what it was, so your explanation paid off for me!

    As for Sew Noel, at first I was kind of ambivalent towards it, but looking at it again I'm thinking how nice the serifs on your letterforms are!

    Is there any possibility you'd take paypal for it?

    Oh, also, I finally got around to updating my blog, so stop by if you'd like to see my BBD WiP! :D

     
  • On 27 October 2009 at 15:39, Blogger Lelia

    Carol - have fun with this chart! Looking forward to seeing her all stitched up : )

     
  • On 27 October 2009 at 16:47, Blogger Patricia Lessell

    I too have been watching the progress of The Sisterhood and can't wait to see your stitched piece.
    Love
    Patti xxx

     
  • On 27 October 2009 at 18:42, Blogger Meari

    Congrats on joining "The Sisterhood" :)

     
  • On 27 October 2009 at 19:40, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulations, Carol! Have fun with our lovely lady of comfort!!

     
  • On 27 October 2009 at 21:31, Blogger Daffycat

    Welcome to the Sisterhool Carol!!!

    LOL I was actually a little freaked about having her at first...ooo the responsibility...but it was so much fun to stitch her and add my name at the end.

    I'm really looking forward to seeing your updates!

     
  • On 27 October 2009 at 23:14, Blogger Myra

    Congratulations Carol! I can't wait to see what you do with her.

     
  • On 28 October 2009 at 15:43, Blogger Elisa

    Lucky you...I am hoping she will stop by to visit me at some point...enjoy stitching her

     
  • On 30 October 2009 at 02:15, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congrats on joining the Sisterhood!! And did you notice that half of the last six stitchers are named Carol or Carolyn? Stitchers with our name must be particularly lucky, eh?

    Looking forward to your finish on this one!

    Carol (a.k.a. Linen Stitcher)

     
  • On 31 October 2009 at 13:56, Blogger Kathy A.

    Welcome to the Sisterhood! I look forward to seeing what personal touches you add to her!!!! and where she travels next.

     
  • On 16 January 2010 at 14:07, Blogger Amy

    I'd love to join in your group & then send it on, so add me to the draw please Carol! I would have to change that PINK dress though... ;-) LOL

    Happy stitching,
    Amy

     
  • On 16 January 2010 at 14:16, Blogger Ann

    Oh, please add me to the draw! I'd love to join the Sisterhood!