< iStitch
Sunday 4 October 2009
Christine's Sew Red


Christine from France sent me a picture of her version of Sew Red. It is stitched on a pale rose vintage linen (14 fils.cm) with Crescent Colours 'Cocoa' and an unknown rose coloured thread. Isn't this a really pretty interpretation of Sew Red?

I finished my section of Suzanne's Emblem of Love RR and I will take a picture later once I have ironed it. I've also stitched another motif on Beatrix Potter. Next - I need to stitch my two new designs - Sew Autumn and Sew Noel. Once they are stitched they will be ready for release so don't forget to keep visiting!

Kirby got a freebie lift back from Uni for the weekend and she is here with me ready for a roast dinner. She has already printed off copies of the new charts to take back with her so maybe she will stitch them before I do.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: , , ,

 
|


8 Comments:


  • On 4 October 2009 at 16:25, Blogger angelasweby

    Oh what a pretty combination of colours. I really love this version. Each one has a totally different feel.
    You sound as if you've been really busy with your stitching so there will be lots of nice things to look forward to seeing - plus the new charts of course. I'm very excited about Sew Autumn :>)

    Must be lovely having Kirby home even if only for the weekend :>)
    Hugs Angela

     
  • On 4 October 2009 at 17:22, Anonymous Anonymous

    Pretty interpretion. Sew Pink...
    Hey, hey, so Kirby could not resist coming back and seing her Gran... Enguerrand says he won't be back before Xmas...

     
  • On 4 October 2009 at 20:01, Blogger MarchAnn

    Love the way this great design can be stiched in so many different color combos. Isn't it great how the stitchers share them with you.
    I am planning on stitching it sometime in the next few months but haven't choosen my colors yet. I will be watching for more of you great designs. Thank you for each and every one.

     
  • On 5 October 2009 at 17:17, Blogger Andrea

    A very pretty version from Christine.

     
  • On 5 October 2009 at 21:35, Blogger Hazel

    Another stunning example! xx

     
  • On 6 October 2009 at 08:29, Blogger dany

    Trop joli !
    Je t'embrasse Carol et te souhaite une belle journée

     
  • On 8 October 2009 at 15:01, Blogger Karan

    Not usually a fan of pink but this is very pretty. Hope you all enjoyed the visit & the roast. Looking forward to seeing the new designs. :0)

     
  • On 10 October 2009 at 22:41, Blogger Solstitches

    I'm seeing so many Sew Red's in various colours and I love them all.
    This pink version is very pretty indeed.