< iStitch
Saturday 26 September 2009
Sew Red from Australia




I received an email from Natalia in Australia with pictures of her charming finish of Sew Red. She stitched on 40ct cream linen 1*2 with Dinky Dyes silk thread (Lilly Pilly) a beautiful shade which ranges from pink to a greenish beige. Very beautiful Natalia - well done! If anyone else has finished either Sew Red or Sew Blue and would like me to post pictures, please email them to me with details of fabric and threads used and I will be more than happy to show off your interpretations.

I have been working on BAM VII with Valie who has already finished hers - I have been much slower but only two little motifs and some lettering to do and I shall be finished too.

Hector will be returning home today, I shall miss him when he goes but I am sure he will make a return visit at some point.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


15 Comments: