< iStitch
Wednesday 16 September 2009
Lavender pillow


Today I received not one but two packages in the mail. The first one contained my JSC Christmas Ornament magazine and the latest issue of Piecework magazine - this one has 'Discover the Wonderful World of Miniatures' inside and we all know how much I love miniatures!

The second package came from Isabelle in France and contained this exquisite lavender pillow plus a length of the antique red ribbon with my initials on! I had seen this ribbon on Isabelle's blog and asked her where I might buy some. She not only tracked down the ribbon for me in an antique shop, she also purchased a length and then used some to decorate one of her gorgeous pillows *here*. This pillow is filled with lavender from Drôme Provençale and the scent is heavenly. And look at the button - it has my name on! I never ceased to be amazed at the generosity of the stitching world - thank you so much Isabelle.

The stitching of Sew Blue is coming along - not as quickly as I would like it. Both Valie and I have found minors errors on the chart which will of course be corrected before it is released.

It's another dull and gloomy day; the leaves are already falling from the trees; Autumn is not too far away.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


7 Comments: