< iStitch
Saturday 22 August 2009
New Moon


It's New Moon so here is my orts jar for Tusal and on the right day too! If you peep inside you will see the blue threads from Emblem of Love and BAM IV and 'a splash of red' which I mentioned in an earlier post - I wonder what this can be? Can anyone guess? I am such a tease!

Last night was a new start on BAM V with Valie. We decided on EEF's Brown Bunny - such a sweet little chart. I am using the recommended DMC floss 3032 on 36ct Gander linen with a cute little charm to be attached. I think this will stitch up very quickly so I should be able to post a picture as early as Monday.

It's hot, it's sunny - so what am I doing sat at the computer when I should be in the garden?

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the weekend
Take care

Labels: , ,

 
|


8 Comments:


  • On 22 August 2009 at 19:07, Anonymous Anonymous

    One thing for sure, my BAM V won't be ready by Monday - your bunny will have to wait to have a little friend to play with !
    Try as you might, I shall not be teased.
    Your orts look very patriotic by the way !
    Have a nice SUN-day, Val

     
  • On 22 August 2009 at 20:35, Blogger Kim B

    You've got some pretty colors in there!

     
  • On 22 August 2009 at 21:38, Blogger Daffycat

    No fair teasing! Pretty, pretty ORTs!

     
  • On 24 August 2009 at 09:52, Blogger Akila

    Wow, what a pretty accumulation of colors!! Real pretty ORTs

     
  • On 24 August 2009 at 14:12, Blogger Yuko

    Oh I'm so excited to see your BAM V with Valie, it's my favourite designer EEF's, so!
    My USB doesn't work well at all yet, and I haven't received fonts yet, so I can't see anything when I comment...
    Now I'm in stitching slump so trying to stitch smalls a little by little.
    Take care and have a lovely week!!
    ((hugs))

    Yuko

     
  • On 24 August 2009 at 14:27, Blogger WendyJo

    I love the pretty colors!! Enjoy the start of your new BAM V! Looking forward to seeing that one.

     
  • On 25 August 2009 at 02:23, Blogger Branlaadee

    Lovely blues in your TUSAL jar!

     
  • On 25 August 2009 at 11:28, Blogger tpdebbie

    Hi Carol, can you tell me a bit more about Gander Linen. Where do you buy it from?... I love 40 ct but can only use Wichelt Linen as i find Zwiegart so "dense". Only trouble is Wichelt only do a few basic colours in 40 ct.
    thks a bunch for any info.
    debbie