< iStitch
Friday 24 July 2009
And my gift for Valie



I blatantly stole these pictures from Valie's blog (with permission of course) so you may have already seen them but believe me they are so much nicer than the ones I took! Here is yet another of the tiny cube pincushions - this time stitched with black AVAS silk thread on 35ct white Brussels linen with 7mm white silk ribbon. I also added black Swaroski and Delica silver beaded pins.




I also stitched for her a teeny needleroll (freebie here - number 6) on the same 35ct linen using HDF Magpie Tears with a tiny V using HDF Luteous Green to match the silk ribbon bows. I added a charm so Valie would know I had stitched this especially for her!

It's raining hard today so I have sorted fabric and floss for a new start.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


17 Comments: