< iStitch
Thursday 23 July 2009
Souvenir de Paris


Valie and I exchanged gifts in Paris. For me - a beautiful note pad holder using the BBD pattern 'Souvenir de France' (here). Isn't this gorgeous? Stitched on a delicate blue linen with co-ordinating blue thread and, not only this, I also received an exquisite beaded scissor fob with a tiny Eiffel Tower charm.


The note pad fits into the pocket on the muted blue fabric back and the pad holder is edged with pretty cream braid. I love my gift - thank you dear friend!


Once again I am a day late in posting a picture of my TUSAL orts jar. It doesn't look too much different from the last New Moon picture but there are some extra blue, black and red threads inside. I will try and post on the right day next time!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


11 Comments: