< iStitch
Tuesday 23 June 2009
Alphabets Blue


I stitched some more on Alphabets Blue. It's quite hard going on the 50ct linen; I think my needle is too fat although I am using a My Favorite Needle Petite and a thinner silk thread would have been better, maybe Soie Surfine. I'll keep going with the thread but I will change my needle to a 28 to see if that helps. 
 

The lovely bride and her four beautiful bridesmaids. From left to right - Megan, Alex, AnnMarie and Rachel with little Georgia in the front.



I'm a day late for the New Moon showing of TUSAL. If you look into the jar you can see the colours of Dutch Band Sampler, the red of Marie Betton and blue of Alphabets Blue. 

Thanks for visting
Take care 

Labels: ,

 
|


9 Comments:


  • On 23 June 2009 at 13:28, Blogger WendyJo

    AnnMarie, the bridemaids and cute little Georgia look so pretty! A great pic Carol.

     
  • On 23 June 2009 at 13:51, Blogger staci

    You are making beautiful progress on your Alphabets Blue :)

    And look at all the beautiful girls!!!

     
  • On 23 June 2009 at 14:47, Blogger Kim B

    Great progress pic! And that bridal party is gorgeous!

     
  • On 23 June 2009 at 15:26, Blogger Natasha

    What a great picture of the all the beautiful girls. The brides dress is beautiful.

    I like you start on Alphabet Blue, 50ct you go girl LOL I dont think I could.

    Take Care

     
  • On 23 June 2009 at 17:12, Blogger valerie

    Beautiful picture of the bridal party. They all look so beautiful...must have been a wonderful day!

     
  • On 24 June 2009 at 00:45, Blogger Carla

    Congrats for Justin and his beautiful bride (she has such a lovely smile!). I hope they are and will be always happy. Georgia is so cute!

    Abour yout blue alphabet, it is beautiful! From the photo, we can't say that the needle is too fat for the fabric. It seems perfect.

     
  • On 24 June 2009 at 07:29, Blogger Rowyn

    Gorgeous wedding photos. I'm glad it was a lovely day for them.

    Alphabets Blue is lovely. I can't imagine stitching on 50 count, but you seem to be doing well with it.

     
  • On 24 June 2009 at 19:36, Blogger Michele

    wow, love the blue alphabet! It's lovely :)

    I've really enjoyed all the pictures of the wedding! Thanks for sharing them with us.

     
  • On 25 June 2009 at 13:46, Blogger Elfie

    I popped in to see your TUSAL jar (very pretty), and enjoyed the lovely pics, so that was a bonus for me.