< iStitch
Thursday 11 June 2009
Bleu Blanc Rouge


Valie and I decided to BAM (Brode Avec Moi/Stitch With Me). I have been wanting to stitch Marie Betton since I saw it on Dany's blog (here), so this pattern, which was published in a French magazine a while ago, is the one we chose. Valie decided to stitch with a blue Stef Francis thread on 40ct flax Edinburgh linen and I chose AVAS 2925 on 40ct antique white linen. We personalised it with both sets of initials and Valie added a scissor charm. It was fun to think that we were both stitching the same letters/motifs at the same time although with France being ahead by one hour, we were actually stitching an hour apart! We will BAM again soon.

For the moment it's back to my Dutch Band Sampler so I hope to be able to show an update of this shortly.

The weather cannot decide whether to rain or shine; I wish it would make up it's mind!

Thanks for visting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


15 Comments: