< iStitch
Thursday 21 May 2009
For Yuko


I heard from Yuko that she has received the gifts that I sent to her and Sweetie. The post between the UK and Japan is very fast as this was only posted last Saturday. Yuko has always admired the tiny square pincushions that I have stitched for others and even last week, whilst chatting on Facebook, she said how much she liked them. I had to smile to myself because, unbeknown to her, I had already stitched one for her before my surgery but had not got round to sending it! There are many more (and much better) pictures on Yuko's blog (here)  - I think she likes it! It is stitched on my favourite 35ct Brussels linen with DMC white perle 12 and Soie Crystal 0068 which I chose because pink is Yuko's favourite colour. The ribbons are 7mm silk and the pattern is from CA Wells.

Yesterday I put a few more stitches into Beatrix Potter and I will work on her again today. I also made the scissor fob for my upcoming giveaway and, as I have now decided that I will make another one, participants will get two chances to win! Don't forget to come back as this giveaway will be posted shortly.

'Lost' came to the end of the fifth series last weekend - what a cliffhanger - how can I wait until 2010? And 'Dexter' is back - well actually he's been back for a few weeks - but what is going on? He seems to be settling down or ..... is he? 

Thanks for visiting
Take care  

Labels: ,

 
|


24 Comments: