< iStitch
Thursday 25 June 2009
A few more ...


My two lovely children, Nicola and Justin flanked by Nicola's two children, Jack and Kirby. Check out those heels - how do they walk in them?


This, of course, is the lovely Kirby who on the day of the wedding received the results of her foundation course - she passed with a Merit! Her place at Loughborough University is now guaranteed - she needed to pass as a condition of her offer. Congratulations my darling girl - love you lots.


And now ... look away if you are of a nervous disposition ... a picture of the groom and his mother! Yes folks it's me! You don't often see photos of me as I am usually the one behind the camera and besides I hate having my picture taken.

No stitching photos today although I did stitch a little on Beatrix Potter. It needs ironing before I can take a picture as it looks like an old tea towel at present.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


14 Comments: