< iStitch
Friday 21 August 2009
Red!


I have just heard from Amy that she received the red cube pincushion that I stitched for a personal exchange. I mailed it to her last Monday afternoon and it reached her today - how fast is that? I think that Amy had been coveting one of these cubes as she got in touch with me to say that she had been unable to locate the pattern. Unfortunately, as this is part of a CA Wells' class piece, I was unable to help her but I did suggest that we could do an exchange and that I would stitch her one in the colour of her choosing! As we all know Amy loves red so this is the colour she chose. It's stitched on 35ct white Brussels linen with Glorianna Poinsettia silk thread, DMC 12 white perle cotton and has a 7mm white silk ribbon trim. Inside I placed a British coin to give it a little weight. The picture is 'clickable' for a closeup view.

I have also finished a gift that I have been stitching so this is now ready to be packed up and mailed out to it's new owner. I call it 'a splash of red' - are you intrigued?

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the weekend
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


22 Comments: